Join Employco USA to learn about the LATEST UPDATES to the Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) following the enactment of the Flexibility Act and revised forgiveness applications.
During this FREE webinar, we’ll:
- Summarize the updated regulations and instructions released on June 5th and June 17th
- Learn the differences available between the 8-week and 24-week forgiveness periods
- Discuss the new options to setup your measurement period for payroll and non-payroll costs
- Review the new EZ Forgiveness application
- Examine the new wage limits if the 24-week option is selected
- Provide details on how to calculate a FT vs FTE employee
- Discuss tips to maximize the forgiveness, and talk about the rules for the portion of the loan that is not forgiven
- Review how the forgiveness evaluation limits owners’ compensation
You’ll also be able to get some clarity on human resource issues including unemployment and payroll. Employco provides HR and payroll solutions to businesses across the country.
There will be a brief presentation to begin the session, but most of the time will be dedicated to answering your specific questions!
You’ll be able to join us at 11:00am CT on Friday, June 26th from your computer, tablet, or smartphone (you can also dial-in):
You can also use our registration form to submit questions you’d like to see answered/covered during the webinar.
For the latest material regarding COVID-19 and how it relates to the workplace, check out: www.employco.com/coronavirus
Please contact us if you have any questions.