According to the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC), employers have a duty to investigate employee harassment complaints and must take actions to prevent the occurrence of such offensive conduct in their workplace. In addition to these actions, an employer should have an anti-harassment policy in place outlining the company’s intolerance for harassment and discrimination.
What you will learn:
- Supporting workplace diversity
- Complying with legal requirements
- Responding to a complaint
- Creating an effective employment policy
- Preventing harassment and discrimination